Date Published: 23 Jul, 2021
You will collaborate with team members on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like LinkedIn networks and referrals. Our ideal recruiter should hold an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts and hire the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
We’re an independent digital consultancy and we have big ambitions with offices in Belgium, India, and the United Kingdom. We support a range of business challenges, from start-ups to enterprises, building teams and delivering solutions.
- Source and screen potential IT candidates for contract and permanent openings.
- Develop proactive sourcing strategies to engage and develop a pipeline of passive talent.
- Review resumes, cultivate referrals, and pre-screen candidates while moving the interview process forward in a timely manner.
- Analyse candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings.
- Organise and facilitate interview debriefs.
- Prioritise and track job orders to fulfil client needs.
- Increase the number of qualified applicants in the database.
- Familiarize yourself with industry trends, including client, market, and unemployment conditions.
- Meet or exceed weekly performance goals and expectations.
- 2+ years of proven experience in international (US, UK, EU etc.) recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream. Preferred: B.Tech (CS), B.Tech (IT), BCA, MCA.
- Proven success in a very fast-paced team environment.
- Agility to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results.
- Strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent; a disciplined strategy to source, engage and nurture prospective candidates.
- Thrive off logical thinking.
- Must be willing to work independently and efficiently under pressure, against set targets and KPIs.
What we offer:
- Get involved with state-of-the-art technologies and innovative projects.
- Be part of a fast-growing company.
- A competitive salary including benefits.