Client: Yechte Consulting
- yechte is occupying a growing place in the IT Consultancy space in Europe. We needed a digital solution that positions us appropriately in the market and bridges the gap between many actors: recruiters, customers, employees and management.
- Greater workload flexibility, better use of cloud solutions, and more energy-efficient infrastructure to make yechte a more robust business.
- IT governance, GDPR compliance and optimized cyber security for 2020 and beyond.
- To improve our modus operandi, we required a greater interoperability of employees, more agility in day-to-day operations to respond better to a fast-moving market.
- Motivational purpose: The first step towards a sustainable tech journey begins with selecting the right underlying technology. By opting for cloud solutions and a centralized ERP application, we have given ourselves the freedom to reengineer the way we work. Planning, managing, operating our company and hiring our staff more efficiently.
- Setting our ambition: setting a roadmap for evolving yechte ‘as a product’ where all actors can experience substantial improvements over time. Adhering to a monthly release schedule, a definition of goals and priorities and ongoing improvements.
- Leading by example: setting the precedent for an enterprise solution that is scalable and affordable. Reducing internal admin-intensive processes, reinforcing collaboration and sharing knowledge across our employees. Stronger engagement with customers and a reduced carbon-footprint.
- Adaptable: reflecting on trends through consolidated analytics, becoming naturally resilient by elevating the level of engagement with employees and customers.
The Business Impact
12% Productivity increase
Following the launch of yechte 5.0, we have observed a direct increase in monthly productivity
8% R&D yearly spent
yechte invests more than 8% of its turnover into R&D projects. yechte 5.0 is fully funded by this budget
20% CO2 reduction
Thanks to leaner tech, our server cost and carbon footprint have substantially been reduced
"With yechte 5.0, we’ve implemented a flexible, up-to-date system that sits at the crossroad of innovation, governance and automation. As a company, we took the freedom to reengineer our operations. This has immediately improved our performance and increased our revenues."
Ben Tellin - Managing Director, Europe
After years of failed attempts to modernise, the owners of Spiti Roussas had arrived at a place of clarity: it is time to digitise. The Greek Government-debt Crisis of recent years has forced many to embrace the use of technology. As an independent guest house, Spiti Roussas has always remained privately owned, no strings attached. It was essential therefore to keep it out of the vacation rental online marketplaces such as Airbnb and OYO, while modernising its digital presence.Read More
Making the fashion industry more innovative is a paradigm change; one best made via an ecosystem of open innovation and affordable tech. Tellin.shop is an innovative fashion brand that aims to put the customer at the centre of the user experience. It builds its brand reputation through the measured and careful acquisition of customers. yechte partners with tellin.shop to take ecommerce solutions into unchartered territories.Read More