Client: IFSU (International Foundation for Spiritual Unfoldment)
- As a non-profit non-sectarian organisation, IFSU aims to share its meditation teachings with as many people as possible globally. IFSU needed a digital solution that centralises in a structured manner all its content: thousands of transcripts, lectures, videos and audio files.
- Greater exposure to the digital world using centralised applications helps IFSU spread its message of mindfulness and peace far beyond its usual reach.
- Conscious of the need to modernise its set-up, IFSU was looking for an improved way to connect with modern users as well as its existing core base.
- IFSU wanted to simplify the way it engages with its members, and to make its knowledge available in an intuitive manner.
- Tech meets the human soul: as we centralised a large amount of data, we used metadata to link all the content around meaningful key categories. This makes the content dynamically available.
- Spreading a message: the system we deployed gives any user access to a vast amount of information. It allows users to download content and engage with the wider community of practitioners.
- Physical and virtual: creating the space for all meditation-related events, be it physical or digital. Using videoconferencing technology, IFSU was able to circumvent the hurdles of Covid19 by organising online meditation events and seminars.
- Common cause: the system deployed makes it easy for each school to publish its own content, keeping some autonomy while remaining part of a greater ensemble.
The Business Impact
Consolidating thousands of meditation teachings, and making them available to everyone
Creating a rich and diverse online experience by taking a multichannel approach that is totally free
Thanks to smarter tech, IFSU is able to teach meditation to thousands of students across the globe
"We are happy and grateful to work with the team at yechte. They understood our requirements right away, work quickly and have been professional throughout."
Breeyana - IFSU meditation head teacher, Belgium
Making the fashion industry more innovative is a paradigm change; one best made via an ecosystem of open innovation and affordable tech. Tellin.shop is an innovative fashion brand that aims to put the customer at the centre of the user experience. It builds its brand reputation through the measured and careful acquisition of customers. yechte partners with tellin.shop to take ecommerce solutions into unchartered territories.Read More
yechte’s growth in an expanding IT Consultancy market: cloud, consolidation and responsible innovation. yechte has historically been driven by entrepreneurial values, but cloud solutions and a tech-driven approach to management is becoming an imperative. yechte 5.0 is the project at the heart of our company’s digital transformation.Read More