Client: Spiti Roussas
- The recent Greek Crisis has impacted the Greek economy and tourism, which has forced many small business owners to completely rethink the way they operate. Many Greek businesses have had to modernise. Spiti Roussas shifts away from hectic and overly-commercial forms of tourism, to propose a holiday experience that is sustainable and respectful of the local community.
- Business owners that operate on a small budget, needing a digital solution that allowed the business to innovate freely with very few technical constraints.
- Promoting a holiday experience that remains authentic and offers the very best local experience.
- A new business with relatively low exposure to digital technologies, with a desire to produce lean results fast. Therefore, yechte had to select a framework that is easy to manage.
- A need for agility in day-to-day operations to respond better to short development cycles and ongoing change.
- Quality statement: A new website that highlights the beauty of the place (Guest House + Island). An offering that aims to propose an alternative holiday experience, one that focuses on genuine local Greek Mediterranean experience, with the utmost authenticity.
- Locally rooted: Adding value to the website by linking it to local partners, promoting a local economy that is sustainable and eco-friendly. Spiti Roussas offers avenues for local businesses to connect with its platform and promote the local eco-tourism and community.
- Consolidation: an end-to-end digital solution built on Odoo that covers all the client’s needs, including a website, modules for sales, invoices, multiple payment gateways, an interactive blog and a booking system.
- Independence: a guest house that remains 100% independent, always. Removing it from the large vacation rental online marketplaces and offering a unique holiday experience, with no hidden fees, costs or strings attached.
The Business Impact
A holiday experience that promotes the local circular economy and remains truly independent
500+ monthly visits
A new website that attracts more than 500 unique visitors monthly
A fast project delivery around a 4-day development cycle, from concept design to launch
"After years of failed attempts to improve our processes and website in incremental steps, we had arrived at a place of clarity: it’s time to digitise fully"
Breeyana Borum – Spiti Roussas owner, Greece
Making the fashion industry more innovative is a paradigm change; one best made via an ecosystem of open innovation and affordable tech. Tellin.shop is an innovative fashion brand that aims to put the customer at the centre of the user experience. It builds its brand reputation through the measured and careful acquisition of customers. yechte partners with tellin.shop to take ecommerce solutions into unchartered territories.Read More
We worked alongside the International Foundation for Spiritual Unfoldment (IFSU) to develop a customised ERP solution and new website. IFSU’s organic and free-spirited nature required some organizational planning and restructuring: consolidation of data and adoption of technology. yechte’s contribution has been to help IFSU by consolidating requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders and delivering the digital platform that groups all these institutions under one umbrella.Read More