SAP ABAP Consultant
Date Published: 29 févr., 2024
Location: Brussels, Belgique
Type of job: Open to both
We’re an independent digital consultancy with big ambitions. With offices in Belgium, India and the UK, we support a wide range of businesses. We build digital teams and deliver digital solutions. We are hiring for SAP Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) Consultant
with 8+ years of experience to join our team.
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Development activities in SAP ISU/CRM area.
- Support on SAP incidents and timely resolutions with SLA.
- Support on Problem tickets and RCA closure within SLA.
- Bring up new continuous improvements collaboration with different functional areas.
- Perform optimization activities.
- Support on major incidents and crisis.
- Do knowledge transitions and cross skilling within the team.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
- At least 8 years of experience
- Good knowledge and extensive work experience on the functional as well as technical aspects of SAP ABAP.
- Extensive experience on Reporting, Interface, Conversions, Forms and Enhancements.
- Experience in SAP ABAP environment including ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, BAPIs, BADIs, ABAP Objects.
- Clear understanding of functional integration aspects with other SAP/middleware modules is expected.
- Must be experienced in performing complex ABAP programming, design, testing and debugging of module.
- Experience in performance optimization activities and production support activities.
Nice to have
- Print Workbench Knowledge
- SAP ABAP Ceritfication
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Afterwork drinks and co-working events.