We are an independent digital consultancy providing IT and Business Solutions to our client ranging from start-ups to enterprises. We have big ambitions with offices in United Kingdom, Belgium, and India. We support a range of business challenges, building teams and delivering solutions.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Type of job: Permanent
Date published: 14-Apr-2021
- An ideal candidate will be responsible to Review high level solution created by Solution Architect and Provide feedback based on current implementation of impacted systems and industry best practices.
- Detail high level solution produced by Solution Architect and document for the use of development team, infra team, 3rd party vendors and other stake holder’s involved.
- Must identify technical components of the solution in order to produce a modular, reusable and flexible design.
- Identify optimal hosting platform requirements for each non-prod and prod environments.
- Will be responsible to design/Identify interfaces and connection types between components in alignment with general interaction principles and detail security implementation required for the solution.
- Detail Disaster Recovery solution for the application when needed and produce detailed design diagrams such as State transition diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Network connectivity diagrams, ER diagrams.
- Design APIs that are exposed from the solution in line with API guidelines of customer enterprise and industry best practices.
- Must ensure that solution implementation adhere to technology, infra and security standards of customer enterprise.
- Review non-functional test results and do the necessary adaptations to solution design.
- Will be participating in the technical reviews, guide development teams and support interfacing applications in their solution discussions.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Must be having 8+ years software development experience.
- At Least 2+ years of Experience working directly with Enterprise/Solution architects of client and/or customer organisations.
- Strong experience doing detailed designs for applications of similar technology stack.
- Proven experience in documenting and maintaining detailed designs.
- High level understanding of infrastructure, network and security components and UML.
- Able to quickly understand infra, network and security design of customer enterprise and align to their reference architecture and technology standards.
- Competences/Attitudes: Actively keeping up with trends and developments in the field, Able to reach out to larger Client or to other vendors when needed, to receive guidance / industry perspectives on solution directions.
- Strong communication skills.
What we offer:
- A key function in a dynamically growing organization.
- An exciting, challenging position in a pleasant working environment.
- A full-time contract – indefinite term.
- Attractive employment package and salary conditions.