Currently we are hiring a technically proficient and enthusiastic Scala Engineer, with a desire to work across the full stack in order to help engineer new and existing components.
- An ideal candidate will be working on new and existing components in Scala in an agile team working across multiple geo locations.
- He / She will be responsible to develop, enhance, re-engineer & maintain applications with Scala.
- Your support will be required to lead different phases of the product lifecycle including analysis, development and testing.
- Will be responsible to suggest the improvements to the systems and processes.
- Will be responsible to interact with the clients along with the team to understand requirements and troubleshoot issues in order to deliver the best solutions collectively.
- Min. 5+ Years' experience in Scala programming.
- Should have experience working in the Banking domain.
- Experience with CI/CD and agile methodology.
- Contribute to the overall design and architecture of the application developed and deployed.
- Implement Projects based on functional specifications.
- Good customer communication.
- Good Technical and Analytical skills.
- Good Client Communication, Onsite-Offshore coordination.
- Language Requirement: English Fluent, French/Dutch will be an added advantage.
What we offer:
- A key function in a dynamically growing organization.
- An exciting, challenging position in a pleasant working environment.
- A full-time contract – indefinite term.
- Attractive employment package and salary conditions.