Project Manager / Operations Manager
As a head of office to our Indian team, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of our digital projects. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day office activities and ultimately, to the success of our company. Monitoring the performance of your peers, offering coaching support to our team’s development, and enabling the company to run smoothly and grow.
Full sales cycle
Achieve monthly targets
EU + UK Markets
Operate an office
Deliver projects on time
Report to key stakeholders
Full Agile "Scrum" experience
Administrate day-to-day office operations
Authority and Integrity
As part of your Project Management duties:
- Manage the successful delivery of multiple small to mid-size digital projects under the guidance of our external stakeholders.
- Run and deliver Agile-led digital projects on time and to cost.
- Instil an Agile way of working within a multi-facet organisation that covers different business verticals and units. This includes (but not limited to) standard ceremonies, such as Daily stand-ups, Design reviews, stakeholders engagement models, requirement gathering workshops, grooming sessions, running client demos…etc.
- Ability to formulate RFPs to various digital projects, including budget appraisal, resource planning, from engagement to closure stage.
- Ability to write and document a business project specification, that covers functional and business requirements.
- Attend client meetings and communicate progress, run demos with onshore and offshore teams.
- Interact with the development team and stakeholders in a clear and concise manner while being able to defend your point of view and design philosophy.
As part of your Office Administration duties:
- Operate a growing office team and manage the employees’ daily needs.
- Working with the business stakeholders to define the correct KPIs for each individual team members and monitor the team’s performance and its output delivery.
- Ensuring that the day-to-day business operations run smoothly, including staff attendance, and operational daily needs. This covers areas such as attentiveness and engagement level, a supply of good-will and a sound corporate attitude, managing the staff’s leaves, monitoring the employee’s quarterly performance as well as administrating the monthly payroll.
- Maintaining a regular healthy relationship with the company’s extended network of partners, vendors and affiliates.
- Helping bridge the cultural gap between the Indian office and its offshore European counterparts (Belgium & UK).
- Ensuring general health-and-safety best practices in the office.
- A general understanding of Indian accounting practices is a nice to have.
- A pro-active attitude towards engaging with prospective new clients is nice to have.
To succeed in this role, you should be:
- Passionate about digital products.
- Able to juggle multiple project priorities and schedules.
- Able to manage a team of 10 people
- Able to manage and administrate an office and its day-to-day activities.
- Able to stay calm in stressful situations.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to interact across various teams, and cultures.
- Be comfortable working with remote teams.
- Interested in technology and passionate about digital.
- Experienced working as a project manager in a technically challenging environment.
- Using the industry-standard tools and protocols for project management.
- You must have a strong work ethic and be able to demonstrate a very sound sense of judgement, including making decisions that are in the best interest for the organisation, even when they don’t necessarily meet the team’s popular opinion.
- You must be confident and an excellent communicator in both English and Hindi.
As a yechte team member, you should also be:
- Acting with integrity - we value honesty and doing the right thing.
- Customer experience orientated - we strive to provide an excellent experience for the users, our customers and our peers.
- Committed to quality - whether award-winning designs, robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners.
- Task-focused - getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
- Flexible - not fazed by changing priorities or requirements and comfortable with a level of uncertainty.
What do we offer in return?
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing international start-up
- Set up a career plan that safeguards your personal development
- Access to various industry-specific training and conferences
- A competitive salary including benefits
- A variety of challenging and innovative projects to test your skills
- Available to work within the New Delhi area (Gurgaon)