Pega - LSA
Currently we are hiring a Pega – Lead System Architect to join our team in Brussels, BE.
- An ideal Pega Lead System Architect will be responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks.
- He / She must Provide architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega.
- Providing thought-leadership to clients across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Must be able to work in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and risk.
- Will be accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success.
- To fulfil above mentioned responsibilities, one must be having proven experience working as a Lead Architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs along with PEGA certification in CLSA.
- Desired experience range is 7+ years.
- Excellent knowledge of working on Pega BPM (Business Process Management) and using SOAP/HTTP connectors and Web Services.
- Experience with JAVA and related technologies, including relational databases and client-side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS.
- Key strengths of an ideal candidate will be Fast Development, Quality Consciousness, Problem Solving, Commitment, Flexibility, Application Knowledge, Work Ethics, Technical Capability, Personal Effectiveness and ability to learn on the job.
- Good client interaction experience and ability to effectively communicate to internal and external business partners on solution design are also required.
- Good-to-Have: Experience working in onsite / offshore model, Prior Telecom project experience will be a great addition, Demonstrated experience in Agile based development, design and testing.
- Language Requirement: English (Fluent, Mandatory), French or Dutch (Nice to Have).
What we offer:
- A key function in a dynamically growing organization.
- An exciting, challenging position in a pleasant working environment.
- A full-time contract – indefinite term.
- Attractive employment package and salary conditions.