Pega Developer (CSSA)
Currently we are hiring for a Pega Developer to join our team in Amsterdam, NL. Below is the detailed Job Description for your reference.
- A Pega Developer will be responsible to design and develop Pega BPM applications and performing solution architecture within the Pega PRPC environment.
- Will be responsible to design class structures, application frameworks, and data models for that BPM application.
- Working closely with the project team and ensuring that solution architecture matches as per the customer requirement.
- Involved in meeting with managers and discussing the BPM application needs.
- Follow PEGA PRPC best practices and guidelines.
- Develop the reusable components as required.
- Must be having the 6+ Years of experience in Pega Development with CSSA certification.
- Hands on Experience required in Implementing Enterprise Class Rules, Workflows and PRPC Integrations (Inbound and Outbound Integration via APIs, Mashups).
- Good knowledge on PRPC Flows, Data pages, Reports and Correspondence.
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc.
- Experience in Pega Implementation Methodology and Agile development
- Additional Skills (Having those will be an added advantage):Knowledge of PEGA DX APIs,Knowledge of PEGA Customer Service and Sales Automation frameworks, Experience in leveraging App Studio for application development, Experience in PEGA Customer Service and Sales Automation frameworks, Experience in leveraging App Studio for application development,Knowledge on the insurance domain.
- Language Requirement: English Fluent, French and/or Dutch professionally.
What we offer:
- A key function in a dynamically growing organization.
- An exciting, challenging position in a pleasant working environment.
- A full-time contract – indefinite term.
- Attractive employment package and salary conditions.