Pega Developer (CLSA)
Currently we are hiring for a Pega Developer to join our team in Amsterdam, NL. Below is the detailed Job Description for your reference.
- Must be providing guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega.
- Architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks.
- Provide thought-leadership to client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements.
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
- Ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer’s requirements.
- Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates leadership abilities.
- Must be having the CLSA certification.
- Experience in Architecting and designing business applications using PEGA PRPC and guides the project teams to develop highly performing and highly integrated PEGA based solutions.
- Hands on Experience in Designing and Implementing Enterprise Class Rules and Complex Workflows.
- PRPC Integrations (Inbound and Outbound Integration via APIs, Mashups).
- Good knowledge on PRPC Flows, Data pages, Reports and Correspondence.
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc.
- Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality. Responsible for quality code, UI and following corporate standards, including review alert logs and PAL.
- Establish PEGA PRPC best practices and guidelines.
- Identify and develop the reusable components as required.
- Experience in Pega Implementation Methodology and Agile development.
- Knowledge of IT standards, methodologies, system development life cycle and project management frameworks.
- Additional Skills (Having those will be an added advantage):Knowledge of PEGA DX APIs,Experience in PEGA Customer Service and Sales Automation. frameworks,Experience in leveraging App Studio for application development,Knowledge on the insurance domain,Should be able to collaborate with developers located in different locations on daily basis.
- Language Requirement: English Fluent, French and/or Dutch professionally.
What we offer:
- A key function in a dynamically growing organization.
- An exciting, challenging position in a pleasant working environment.
- A full-time contract – indefinite term.
- Attractive employment package and salary conditions.