MS Power BI Developer
Currently we are hiring for a MS Power BI Developer to join our team in Amsterdam, NL. Below is the detailed Job Description for your reference.
- The ideal BI Developer will be responsible to translate business needs to technical specifications, to Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g., reporting tools), maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g., MicroStrategy) etc.
- Create tools to store data (e.g., OLAP cubes) and Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
- Create visualisations and reports for requested projects.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- 3-7 years of experience in MS Power BI.
- Preferred experience working with Dutch clients, preferred domain will be Insurance/Finance.
- knowledge and experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence stacks such as Power Pivot, SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS is an added advantage.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g., Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI).
- Ability to interact with business as well as technical teams.
- Comprehensive knowledge of data design, data modeling, data management, and data visualization.
- Strong communication and client management skills.
- Ability to learn and respond quickly to the fast-changing business environment.
- Education Qualification: BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
What we offer:
- A key function in a dynamically growing organization.
- An exciting, challenging position in a pleasant working environment.
- A full-time contract – indefinite term.
- Attractive employment package and salary conditions.